VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Front End Web Developer
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent is looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to join its Web Marketing division. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to transform existing Front End Web Development knowledge to the next level. This is a fast-paced, timeline-driven, and demanding role that requires a self-starter with excellent motivation and attention to detail. The successful candidate will also exhibit a desire and ability to learn Cvent’s products and marketing processes and internal systems.
This position will work closely with our web development and web design teams to update the website and internal web tools to make them more efficient. The front-end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
The best candidates should have a good understanding of industry trends and content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is also a big plus.
Cvent’s largest team, with over 160 marketing professionals, is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy individuals. Cvent hires bright people with a passion to learn and who are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including Business Economics, BCA, B.Tech and Information Management Systems.
Star performers in this profile can receive the unique opportunity to visit the Cvent Headquarters office in the US, for 7 weeks of further learning and career development.
What You Will Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years of hands on frontend web development experience and preferably supporting marketing websites.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Expert level proficiency with version control systems, especially GIT.
- Experience with using or implementing RESTful APIs
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal
- Great analytical and logical ability
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking
Nice to Have
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
- Responsive Web Frameworks (Bootstrap)
- WordPress, Drupal
- PHP knowledge would be an added advantage