Zapproved | Sales | Portland, OR
Zapproved is seeking an Account Executive to join us in our next stage of scaling and revenue growth. In this role, you will have responsibility for the management and expansion of a critical US territory. You’ll need the ability to quickly build trust with both prospective and existing customers with a strong understanding of their needs and motivations.
We are seeking an effective communicator who consistently demonstrates a growth mindset and is motivated by increasing responsibility & ownership. Some travel within the US will be required.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sell the Z-Discovery suite compellingly both over phone / web and in-person
- Constantly nurture a healthy pipeline and develop your territory
- Accurately forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct onsite visits and product presentations
- Effectively manage Zapproved’s Proof-of-Concept process
- Partner with internal resources and external stakeholders to facilitate smooth contract or security review processes
- Effectively prioritize opportunities
- Serve as an ambassador for our brand – impress prospects with your knowledge and professionalism
- Share best practices and learning with colleagues; mentor rising sales employees
- Partner with Marketing & Customer success to maintain and build our brand while identifying and closing cross-sell opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- 2-5+ years demonstrated success in a sales capacity
- 1+ years experience working with Enterprise customers
- Experience managing and closing highly complex SaaS Solutions
- Track record of consistent over-quota performance
- Impressive presentation and communication skills (verbal and written), comfortability presenting to the C-suite
- Consultative selling style and uncompromising integrity
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of the Z-discovery product suite and general advanced eDiscovery knowledge
- Prior experience selling to the General Counsel’s office preferred
Working for Zapproved:
Founded in 2008, Zapproved LLC is the leading ediscovery software provider for managing corporate litigation readiness. Our Z-Discovery Suite returns power to in-house legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, setting new standards for scalability and intuitive design. Zapproved’s flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations. Zapproved has earned recognition with numerous awards, including:
- Best E-Discovery Legal Hold Product at the 2015 and 2016 Legaltech News Innovation Awards
- The 2016 and 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM lists ranked Zapproved as one of the fastest growing companies in North America
- The National Law Journal Best of 2018 survey lists Legal Hold Pro as one of the top Legal Hold Solutions
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2018
Zapproved is also SOC 2® Type 2 certified, the industry’s highest rating for data security. With 99% customer retention, we continue to cultivate ridiculously happy customer experiences year after year. We take pride in fostering an inclusive, innovative culture where diversity and bright ideas are welcome. Learn more at zapproved.com.
How to Apply:To be considered, please provide your resume, cover letter, and (if applicable) a link to a portfolio of your work. We are looking for the things that drive and excite you and the mark that you want to leave on the world, so consider that in your cover letter. We think this is more important than your resume, and we will read your letter first.