Sales Executive, Enterprise Onsite Solutions
Cvent | Sales | ,
We have a Sales Executive position open in our Enterprise Onsite Solutions division for a talented and motivated sales individual who thrives in entrepreneurial environments. Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our products, negotiating and closing deals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and call on prospects within the Fortune 2000 companies
- Collaborate with the sales team to present Cvent’s Onsite Solutions product to prospects and existing Cvent customers
- Gather customer requirements, deliver product demonstrations, scope and price product
- Identify all technical issues that go beyond the specification of our product
- Assist with functional and technical elements of Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Identify product enhancement requirements and convey these requirements to the product team
- Work with Sales and Client Service teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and collaborate with the Onsite Solutions project manager and team as necessary.
- Represent the Onsite Solutions team at field events such as trade-shows & industry events.
- Provide training and technical information to customers and sales staff, as needed.
- Log applicable Salesforce activities and develop/present Salesforce reports as necessary.
- Travel throughout your team's territories as needed to support the sales team.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation)
- Industry experience and/or interest in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, mobile apps, analytics, events, and entertainment
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace