Trintech | Development | Addison, TX
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, SaaS software company who creates enterprise financial solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world? If so, you might want to consider Dallas, TX based Trintech for your next career move.
Trintech is a visionary leader the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector whose innovations in the Record to Report (R2R) process are at the heart of its success. With over 3,000 enterprise customers across the globe, our teams embody a small company culture that plays big in a rapidly growing enterprise software sector. They key to our success is our people and we are looking for the right technical and leadership talent as we grow our company.
Trintech is currently expanding its Software Engineering, SaaS Operations, and Information Technology teams in its Addison, TX headquarters. Do you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve? Do you envision yourself accelerating your career as a member of technology and engineering teams who ensure the highest level of innovation and quality? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail and take your commitments seriously? Do you enjoy working in small teams that do the same? If so, you might make a good fit in our innovative, high energy work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and drive reference architecture for the enterprise.
- Create architectural diagrams and playbooks for reference architecture and product solutions.
- Analyze architectural issues and create and document solutions.
- Work with solution architects to convert a rough vision into a detailed, functional architecture.
- Mentor junior architects and educate them on creating enterprise architectural solutions.
- Help digest the flood of incoming information regarding new Azure features, development methodologies, libraries, tools, etc. to help our clients—and our team—stay ahead of the curve.
- Deepen our technical relationship with Microsoft by cultivating new and existing relationships with Microsoft product teams as we push the boundaries of the cloud.
- 7+ years professional technology architecture experience.
- 2+ years experience with designing and building cloud-based solutions using Azure cloud technologies.
- Experience with designing and developing serverless solutions.
- 2+ years experience designing and developing microservice solutions in the cloud.
- Strong understanding of orchestration and resource location strategies in the cloud.
- 2+ years experience designing and developing API solutions for the enterprise.
- Experience with applying security as a solution to cloud implementations.
- Experience building applications with .NET Core.
- 2+ years experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Experience with all aspects of designing and developing Azure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS solutions.
- Experience with building and deploying reference architecture for high performance and availability.
- 2+ years experience migrating applications from private to public cloud.
- Experience with complex API integration between private and public cloud environments.
- Experience in developing web applications and services C# and ASP.NET.
- Familiar with cloud development patterns and practices.
- Experience with evangelizing cloud architectural technology and solutions.
- Experience with refactoring SQL Server databases and stored procedures for performance optimization.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like HDInsight and Machine Learning.
- Experience with designing and developing cloud storage solutions with scalability.
- Proven experience working closely with Dev teams and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with create builds and releases using VSTS and Release Management.