VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
Director, Marketing Campaigns
PowerSchool | Marketing | Austin, TX
Skills & Requirements
The Director of Marketing Campaigns will be responsible for the building, execution and integration of integrated marketing programs that help define and tell our story and drive demand for our education technology software solutions. In this role, you will collaborate across the organization to develop breakthrough persona-based marketing campaigns, corporate campaigns as well as solution-based campaigns. You will manage campaign deliverables, prioritize effectively for the campaigns team and ensure the campaigns team success in delivering on promises. You will also be responsible for driving campaigns associated with company conferences, trade shows, and major events. You will be working closely with our sales department to maximize lead generation and conversion.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee and manage the integrated marketing campaigns team
- Evaluate, develop and manage PowerSchool’s campaigns strategy and plan
- Plan, direct, and ensure timely execution of all campaigns
- Work with the sales organization to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with social media, digital, communications, product and content marketing teams to drive 360-degree campaigns
- Work with marketing operations to gain insights into performance metrics to support and guide the team’s effort to more effective outcomes
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 6-8 years experience in Marketing
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Experience marketing for a technology company (preferably education technology)
- B2B marketing campaign experience
- Proven integrated marketing campaign experience (including extensive digital marketing)
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Strategic, big-picture thinking
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype (or Slack).
To be considered, please denote in your cover letter how you meet each of these requirements.