Help Desk Analyst
EAB | G&A | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,500+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
Help Desk Analyst
- Provide daily Tier 1 support to our internal staff
- Triage Tier 2 support as required
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical issues in order to perform root cause analysis, including the ability to identify and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Participate in user acceptance testing related to resolved defects and new functionality
- Recommend initiatives geared toward support process improvement
- Perform administrative functions related to support delivery, including: tracking support requests, completing paperwork, scheduling appointments and generating documentation
- Bachelor s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written with employees at all levels
- 1+ years of AV support experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking/problem solving skills and an ability to creatively solve complex issues
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Proven customer service skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel and aptitude to learn advanced Excel functionality
- 2+ years of experience in an application support setting
- 2+ years of experience in project management and client management
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Solution-focused problem solving
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.