Ping Identity | Accounting/Finance (9110) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Finance Team. The Financial Analyst will be an analytical, operationally oriented professional who is able to aggregate, disaggregate, and interpret financial data to convey business results.
This role will enhance visibility to key financial metrics and data by creating dashboards, reports, and presentations for the leadership team and Board of Directors. Cross-functional partnership is a key element in this role as this individual will bring a financial perspective to operational support and decision making for our Sales and Professional Services organizations. The Financial Analyst will be change-oriented and will continuously seek ways to improve existing FP&A processes.
- Help to tell the story of Ping Identity’s performance, including the preparation of financial statements and/or managerial reports within assigned area of responsibility, assisting with the preparation of presentations to the Board of Directors and internal business units, and conducting month-end close functions including variance analysis, explanations, and communicating significant or unusual business matters
- Support the Sales and Professional Services functions in managing cost and headcount requests; serve as the financial steward and support the financial aspects of key operating decisions;
- Collaborate cross-functionally to report and effectively communicate timely and accurate Sales results to internal stakeholders, including maintaining various dashboards to highlight key metrics and bring insight into results
- Continuously improve upon existing monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and operating processes; drive automation and simplification;
- Facilitate driving the annual financial planning process for Sales and Professional Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or closely related field
- 2-4 years of relevant finance experience; at least one year of general accounting or finance work experience, including internships, co-ops and other work experience gained in the field during completion of degree;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience within an FP&A organization desired, as is prior experience within a public company environment
- A working style that is comfortable with driving change, and effective at managing interpersonal relationships
- A successful track record in setting priorities and meeting deadlines; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with Salesforce, NetSuite, and Adaptive Insights is a plus
- Software / SaaS / technology experience preferred, but not required, as is experience supporting a recurring revenue / subscription business model