Client Success Advisor, Passkey
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, group reservation software, mobile apps, business travel applications, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Client Success Consultants who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Consultants serve as our clients by driving adoption of Cvent’s software. In this particular role, you will be responsible for exercising expert-level product knowledge for Passkey to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of that product to increase customer satisfaction. Client Success Consultants will work with an assigned portfolio of hotels within their region and spend 60 percent of the day consulting with hotel users through preschedule webinars for product usage reviews and best practice strategy sessions in addition to other special products and daily activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively manage a set portfolio of Cvent’s Passkey hotel customers within an assigned region in U.S. time zones.
- Host strategic meetings/webinars with clients to discuss how Passkey will best enhance their business
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies for usage improvements by analyzing system data
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years’ experience in customer support, services or technical sales
- 1+ years of hand-on experience with Passkey software
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over through virtual medial
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Background knowledge of hospitality industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work 8am-5pm ET and occasional overnight travel
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace