Design Marketing Specialist
PowerSchool | Marketing | Roanoke, VA
The Design Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the design and management of internal and external company creative needs, including but not limited to: digital and website design, corporate collateral and branding, executive presentations, social media graphics, campaign and event creative needs. The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to hold their own in a high-paced, hands-on business environment. They must be proactive in managing their own assigned tasks and responsibilities while also actively communicating and collaborating with the entire marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet marketing objectives and brand standards, optimizing for each channel (e.g. web, social media, advertisements, blog, infographics, etc.)
- Work with the content team to design internal collateral, presentations, merchandise, etc. and support the marketing team as needed
- Develop graphics that are optimized and sized appropriately for each channel e.g. email, website, social media, advertisements, blog, infographic etc.
- Create new art illustrations using digital drawing skills
- Create web graphics (jpg & PDF attachments) as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a similar field.
- 3-5 years' experience in creative graphic design
- Demonstrated experience in using Adobe Suite (Primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Ability to foster positive working relationships with team members and other company stakeholders
- Availability to work required hours and ability to work additional hours, as needed, to complete projects and reach goals
Please include a link to your portfolio and/or attach some examples of your design work.