Numerator | Talent | Vadodara, Gujarat
Numerator is a Vista Equity Partners' backed solutions provider that enables advertisers, agencies, retailers, and manufacturers of consumer goods, to efficiently monitor and analyze causal data, creative execution, and ad spending to maximize the value of their marketing campaigns.
Through these offerings, the company has experienced explosive growth over the last decade and has grown our technology stack at an even greater rate. Every day poses a greater scope of training and learning and development. Numerator is seeking qualified Training Coordinator to build out and manage the training policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
· Design and prepare the training programs after analyzing the organizations needs by partnering with the supervisors/managers/trainers and identifying the learning needs
· Prepare quarterly training requirements calendar for all the departments and keep every one updated on the schedule
· Organizing or conducting training's based on the calendar
· Research the new ways for Learning and development by reaching out to local and national training/training program providers
· Developing new strategies and curriculum's to improve the soft skills of the employees
· Evolving new learning and development opportunities and keeping up with new approaches within the work radius
· Hand-pick appropriate training methods and activities and providing necessary information regarding the training sessions
· Conducting surveys across the organization to evaluate the training needs and recognizing the skill or knowledge gaps for addressing
· Be up to date with the new training programs and tools all the time and recommend new training methods
· Advertising the learning and development programs across the organization
· Collect the feedback and prepare reports after each training sessions depending on the experience of the participants
· Prepare reports after assessing the effectiveness of the training sessions and determine the effectiveness
· Prepared to take other responsibilities as may be required as the Training Coordinator/ Learning and Development Coordinator
· Relevant experience in training/learning and development (in developing and delivering) for at least 2 years
· Knowledge of modern job training techniques and strategy
· Experience with E-Learning Platforms
· Proficiency in MS Office and outlook
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Should me a team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.