Numerator | Operations | San Francisco, CA
As a Data Associate, you will help Numerator improve its ever-growing database of products by using our custom-designed platform to match real-world products to their respective brands and categories.
- Work on multiple projects
- Match items from shopping receipts and internet websites to their respective brands and product categories.
- Research brands and specific products online to gather specific data and insights.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic Excel proficiency.
- Have strong written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.