Senior UI Developer/Front End Engineer
Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
Do you enjoy creating innovative, long-lasting solutions?
Are you passionate about design, development, and technology?
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
If you answered yes, please keep reading!
We are looking for someone who is curious, a problem solver at heart and can help our technology team design and develop innovative solutions to solve complex user experiences problems. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Define, code, test and deploy new features with an emphasis on extensibility and performance.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product Management, UX Design, Engineering, and Quality teams.
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HCI or similar degree program
- Professional experience working as a UI or Frontend Developer within a software development environment.
- Solid experience with CSS pre-processors such as LESS or SASS a plus.
- Strong background with one or more client-side MVC frameworks.
- Bonus for experience writing components using React.js.
- Full Understanding of version control processes and version control systems.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- General understanding of UX design trends and principles a plus
Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K match, gym membership discounts and other great perks! If you would like to learn more about Cvent and our products, visit our website at www.cvent.com.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace