VP of Mid-Market Sales
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Addison, TX
Trintech is a leading global provider of integrated, cloud-based software solutions for the office of finance. Our Adra suite of solutions allows companies to greatly improve the efficiency, control and visibility for all key areas of the financial close process including balance sheet reconciliation, transaction matching and financial task management and controls for the Mid-Market space. The Adra software has more than 1,400 global customers predominantly in Northern Europe. With this initial success we are expanding our efforts to capitalize on a growing global greenfield market, with immediate focus on expansion in the US and Australasia. This team will initially operate in a start-up mode with an emphasis on scaling to the overall market
The Vice President, NA Sales - Mid-Market Solutions is responsible for recruiting and managing an inside sales team as the Adra suite of solutions is introduced to the NA market. The Vice President will lead this business expansion by developing a thorough understanding of the market, customer requirements and competitors in this space. The successful candidate will possess and utilize a data driven mindset along with the determination necessary to drive new business. while reporting to the President, Mid-Market Solutions.
Specifically, the Vice President, NA Sales -Mid-Market Solutions will:
- Work with our external partner to develop a playbook for the sales team in the first 90 days
- Recruit, train and lead a high performing team in Addison, TX that will generate new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and marketing supported lead generation;
- Passionately embrace the use of Salesforce as the system of record and hold their teams accountable to do the same
- Deliver accurate and timely pipeline reports and forecasts
- Achieve sales targets;
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to leadership;
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to establish and execute successful marketing and lead generation programs;
- Manage effective processes for business and sales planning, sales compensation, territory and account planning;
- Effectively present Trintech’s Adra suite of solutions
- BS/BA in a Business-related field, MBA preferred;
- Successful track record in sales management and building high-performing inside sales teams;
- Entrepreneurial and customer-first mindset;
- Experience delivering product demonstrations and presentations online and in person;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong leadership skills and presence
- Travel required/expected
- Familiarity with Marketo and SFDC;
- High energy, "roll-up your sleeves" attitude and commitment to success are imperative.
- Have fun doing it
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Trintech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal, state or local municipal law.