Head of Learning & Development
TIBCO | 82041 HR Learning and Development | Palo Alto, CA
In Human Resources, we don’t settle for being anything less than “exceptional”. Our team is data-driven, personal and innovative; we use our creativity and diverse perspectives to support, grow, and succeed with each other. We breed innovation and creativity and embrace team players who are dedicated to honing in on their craft. We keep this well-oiled machine running smoothly, simply by maintaining a business-like mentality at all times. You will thrive in a department that passionately partners with the business to drive organizational change. Setting ourselves apart from other companies is something we take pride in here at TIBCO. Whether it’s in our drive, our creativity, our inclusion or simply in the fun we all have, TIBCO HR takes pride in our unique atmosphere.
Our HR Department is looking for a Director of Learning & Development. You will work globally to implement a comprehensive learning strategy that aims to engage and retain our staff. This strategy should include updating and personalizing a Training Roadmap that includes new resources, eLearning, classroom training and other professional development resources aligned with the needs of the business and our employees. You will also partner with our analytics team to refine the strategy as needed.
This position reports to the SVP, Global Human Resources and will be located in TIBCO’s Palo Alto, CA office.
- Design, develop, coordinate, administer, facilitate and deliver company-wide training programs to include new hire orientation, management training, and professional development based on the needs and requests of the business and our employees.
- Work closely with business leaders and managers globally and across all functions to identify training requirements, priorities, goals and objectives that are aligned with the business strategy.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine training needs and/or performance gaps. Assess the wants of our employees and deliver development programs that will optimize their engagement, performance, and retention.
- Establish a personal strategy, plan, and budget required to successfully achieve company training objectives. Refine that strategy based on input from leaders and employees.
- Partner with the internal analytics team to better understand and measure the impact of your training programs and refine them to deliver maximum impact, satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Manage the configuration, design, content, and administration of TIBCO’s on-line learning management system.
- Design and implement successful programs to identify top tier talent and link employee development plans to company growth and staffing requirements.
- Lead a team of L&D analysts and specialists in designing new and exciting content.