Cloud Architect, PSG
TIBCO | 51210 Architecture Services | Atlanta, GA
Are you a curious technologist looking to work with top tier clients to develop high impact solutions that leverage world class innovative cloud and analytic technologies? Are you skilled in designing solutions to support mission critical operations at scale? Do you have demonstrable and hands-on expertise in the latest cloud technologies?
A Technical Architect within our Professional Services Group is actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building. He or she possesses a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem-solving complex situations. Customer success is the motivating goal.
- Function as the primary technology contact and communicate frequently about schedules, deliverables, and risk.
- Apply best practices in developing solutions to address critical business issues and enterprise level design.
- Perform enterprise integration planning activities: specifically review and provide recommendations relating to customers' business integration vision, provide input to Centre of Competency definition and roll-out, develop the high level architecture and best practices, standards, and reusable components that comprise an effective enterprise integration framework.
- Work with the Business Process Consultant to ensure that process and other business requirements are accurately captured.
- Develop and verify and document the architecture design.
- Ensure that all technical and business requirements are being met.
- Define and refine technical architecture, best practices, standards and strategy.
- Evaluate and advise on vendor and consultant selection.
- Evaluate and advise on infrastructure components.
- Develop the production transition plan