Inside Sales Representative | Japan
Jamf | 102 - Sales APAC | Minato-ku, Tokyo
The Inside Sales Representative is a key member of the Japan & South Korea (JSK) Sales team, and works with sales and technical members to grow new business from existing and new customers, and Resellers to meet revenue goals.
- Communicate regularly with existing customers throughout the year to identify areas of need for business growth and new solutions.
- Qualify opportunities within existing and prospective customers – either through incoming leads or proactive outbound calls.
- Understand customer needs and schedule technical demonstrations together with the Systems Engineer.
- Support efforts of the regional sales team to sell software and secure purchase orders from new and existing customers.
- Manage and close small to mid-sized sales opportunities, both direct and through partners.
- Enter new opportunities and related information into Salesforce to document and manage sales activities - including deal registration from partners.
- Create and accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders.
- Use Salesforce to create and distribute sales pipeline, forecast and actual bookings reports.
- Maintain and increase understanding of, and ability to explain business value of Jamf solutions to prospects and existing customers.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree preferred; a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 2 to 3 years sales and/or sales operations experience (Required)
- Native Japanese with intermediate level proficiency in English (Required)
- General experience using CRM solutions, Salesforce / SAP (Strong Plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Apple Keynote (or MS PowerPoint)
- The ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- An interest in technology
- First learner, self-starter, team player
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Travel: 10% including international travel for training in Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager JSK