Communication Specialist (NetClaim)
NAVEX Global | Contact Center | Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Communication Specialist (NetClaim)
Full Time, Non-Exempt
As a member of our NetClaim Call Center Team, you will support our organizational goals by creating an exceptional customer experience. Each day you will engage with our customers by phone to capture their insurance related information and ensure they are supported in the manner needed most. Beyond working with our customers, you will work closely with an amazing group of people committed to your success and growth with our team!
In This Role You Will Often:
- Engage each caller by phone with the utmost responsiveness, care and concern.
- Instill confidence with our customers that their information will be handled appropriately and that their experience matters.
- Follow a scripted set of questions and ensure each question is addressed and accurately captured in a written report.
- Pay strong attention to each detail to ensure report accuracy and timely submissions.
- Hold all reports in strict confidence, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate flexibility as policies, schedules, and people you interact with often change.
- Model our core values of Live It!, Own It!, Say It!, Discover It!, and Bring It!.
- On rare occasion, assist with special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Retain schedule flexibility with 24/7 operation that may change from time to time.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Seeking a place that will enable you to grow your career! (It’s not where you start, it’s where you can go with our team!)
- Someone that loves to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Inspired by creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Love to speak with people on the phone, including people from diverse backgrounds.
- A stickler for details!
- Can accurately type a minimum of 35wpm and easily navigate basic technology, like Outlook.
- Committed to arriving to work as scheduled.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.
<a href="http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-NAVEX-Global-EI_IE639955.11,23.htm"><img src="http://www.glassdoor.com/static/img/openCompany/badges/check_us_out_on_glassdoor_90px.png"></a>