Senior Java Spring Developer
Regulatory DataCorp | Information Technology | King of Prussia, PA
RDC is expanding its usage of cloud-based solutions with a strong emphasis on machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). Our Developers are exposed to modern cloud strategies and interact closely with our Data Science Team.
- Use your passion to build cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build software.
- Understand and follow emerging design to appropriately meet the business needs of our clients.
- Use what works while keeping an eye out for new and better ways.
- Actively participate in improving the code base by performing code reviews.
- Reach outside the mainstream to adopt the best of all communities: open source, programming, etc.
- Continuously improve and don't be content with the status quo -- code can always be better expressed, more elegant and simple, and higher in quality.
- Search as a technical mentor to more junior team members.
- 7+ years experience
- Experience with one or more of the following application frameworks: Spring, Struts, Ibatis
- Experience with open-source relational database management system MySQL
- Experience with troubleshooting SQL related issues
- Experience troubleshooting and working in a Linux based environment
- Experience implementing functionality using one or more of the following:
- SOAP and/or REST messaging protocol
- WSDL (Web Services Description Language)
- Maven build automation tool
- SVN (Apache Subversion) software versioning and revision control system
- Strong grasp of OODesign design patterns including Gang of Four (GoF)
- Knowledge of server application containers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss
- Cloud experience – AWS
About RDC: We are the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) screening solutions provider. We integrate the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database into an agile software as a solution (SaaS) technology platform that protects our global clients from regulatory risks. Our clients in include major globally recognized financial institutions, FINTECH company’s, and multi-national corporations.
Our technology solutions play an important role in the battle to make the world a better, safer place to be, by keeping criminal money out of the financial system. Criminals are always looking for ways to convert their illegal gains into legitimate income supporting a host criminal activity, from drug cartels and human traffickers to terrorist financing.
Work with RDC and make the world a better, safer place!
What Get In Return
RDC’s comprehensive benefits begin on day one! Benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance through UHC
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Employer paid insurance and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Accounts
- 18 PTO days
- 9 paid holidays
- Employee discount programs
- Casual, laid back work environment
- Free pizza Tuesdays
- Casual dress