Human Resources Business Partner
EagleView Technologies | Human Resources | Rochester, NY
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in our Rochester office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow with our rapidly expanding business. The sky is the limit – literally.
You will develop, drive, and execute on human resource strategies specifically around talent management. The successful candidate will oversee activities including employee relations, performance management, and training initiatives to ensure that we have a highly engaged and high performing workforce. This role will be the site HR leader and organize efforts across the organization in all locations.
- Collaborate with managers, SVP of HR, and the broader HR team to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to develop and execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. This includes implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, employee rewards, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and working with SVP of HR to recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Lead the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing or related field preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 4+ years of successful Human Resource Business Partner experience
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs.
- Love data - have strong analytical skills and use them to influence decisions
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Able to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results.
- Demonstrated an ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Well versed in all aspects of HR business support including but not limited to: developing learning programs, coaching, employment relations, investigations, diversity and inclusion, immigration and mobility, HR systems and technology, compensation and benefits, and employment laws.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Windows environment, including MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint), and report preparation and updating.
- Business insight; ability to understand an organization's business model, operations, financial goals, and competitive position
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.