Vertafore | Development | Denver, CO
As a Vertafore Project Coordinator, you will be instrumental in the ongoing success of some of the top products within the insurance industry. Our Project Coordinators work with multiple cross-functional teams within our development, product management and technology areas. In addition, you will work closely with our entire development staff and Agile Practice team in the coordination of each phase of the development life cycle. This is a fast paced, ever changing environment. We continually challenge ourselves to exceed objectives, remove barriers, meet crucial deadlines, and manage multiple projects, all while pioneering ways for efficiency with a team player attitude.
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop high quality software that will transform the insurance industry, we would love to get in touch with you.
We have a smart team dedicated to helping each other and delivering high quality products to our customers. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career and get the recognition you deserve. Our work culture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, and commitment to success.
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most.
- Responsible for coordinating and attending meetings and generating meeting minutes for distribution
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting
- Monitor all project documentation for integrity and completeness
- Organize all aspects of various team and project related events for medium to large groups
- Some data entry / processing that pertains to specific projects
We need project coordinators that:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be motivated by working with people and servicing their needs
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office
- Have a high energy level and ability to work independently
- Are positive, flexible and are strong problem solvers
- Are self-motivated, self-directed and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to be organized and multi-task
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.