DealerSocket | Marketing | Dallas, TX
DealerSocket’s mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. We help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 10,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
The Creative Director is a key marketing leader in executing an integrated marketing and communications strategy to ensure consistency across all brand touch points including; product, digital, social, online, print and direct mail.
You will be responsible for developing groundbreaking multi-channel work for a market-leading automotive software company. You’ll be tasked with growing a killer team of designers, web developers and writers, as well as with curating a network of the best vendors, freelancers, and production houses to execute compelling and effective brand and demand generation campaigns. Your output will be an invigorating blend of branding, experiential, social media campaigns, websites, microsites, apps, and any big ideas you can dream up and pitch.
You’ll need to bring a passionate knowledge of digital creative and social media, as well as a love for smart and beautiful work. You have built and grown teams and are excited to do it again
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver creative concepts and ideas, founded in insights, across all platforms for campaigns and initiatives
- Develop work that is consistent with the brand’s personality and will differentiate us from the competition
- Deliver fresh thinking and innovative creative solutions and relevant, motivating campaigns and platforms
- Lead integrated marketing and communication execution to ensure consistency across all customer experience touchpoints, including product, digital, social, in-store, online, print and direct mail
- Partner across the entire marketing organization and non-marketing functions to drive a consistent and compelling brand message to target audiences
- Provide direction and leadership to the team to ensure that programs and tactics are developed to be on-message and on-brand
- Implements marketing best practices and test new marketing methods and strategies for driving sales
- Oversee project timelines and manage an operating budget
- Work with external agencies (i.e., graphic designers, digital agencies, experiential agencies, etc.) as required, to visualize and bring ideas to life through implementation
- Understand the concept behind creative work and how it achieves client and business goals
- Keep up to date with innovative creative work across industries; share internal and external best practices with colleagues, inspiring others to be more creative and think in new ways to engage and entertain people
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years in art direction/graphic design as part of a marketing team
- Ability to effectively lead a cross-functional team of designers, developers, and writers
- Powerful portfolio of work
- Excellent oral and written communications and strong public speaking skills
- Ability to link art design and execution to strategy
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Extremely organized, committed to details
- Results oriented and takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work
- Collaborative and willing to roll up sleeves