Learning & Development Specialist III
CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare Technologies is looking for a highly-motivated L&D Specialist to join our growing Learning & Development team. This individual should be a self-starter professionally-skilled in designing, developing and delivering training. This role is critical to the organization’s growth as it promotes the development of our most important asset, our talent.
This L&D Specialist should be comfortable collaborating cross-departmentally with people of diverse backgrounds. They will be a key member of a working team tasked with designing online, face-to-face, blended, and on-demand training opportunities. Our ideal team member should be energized by the ability to lead & organize multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated, innovative, driven individual with the ability to design engaging instructional materials and deliver impactful learning experiences to support our high-performance, learning culture at CentralSquare Technologies. This position is ideal for employees willing to embrace a challenging pace of work, support their new and existing colleagues through growth opportunities, & contribute to the performance of a learning organization.
- Lead projects through the design lifecycle from scoping, research and analysis, design, development, and launch; providing clear timelines through all phases, communicating with key partners, and selecting appropriate measurement for successful implementation.
- Create engaging training opportunities and instructional resources for CentralSquare employees.
- Prepare, organize, and execute logistics for training & projects of an instructional nature
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the organization to gather content for instructional design
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager of Learning & Development
- 3+ years of professional training or instructional design experience as a Corporate Trainer, Learning & Development Specialist, Curriculum Specialist, or a related title.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Business, Communications or related field with applicable certifications
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and fundamental skills in the areas of training curriculum design and evaluation.
- Certifications or formal experience in a learning management system and/or in technical concepts such as software, IT, IS, or a related field.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- Excellent writing and editing experience
- Skilled in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and in groups with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.