Senior Performance Testing
Aptean | Development | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
OPEN POSITION: Senior Engineer, QA
Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform application performance testing.
- Identify and gather requirements for performance testing.
- Create performance model/user profile for enterprise products.
- Perform reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Work with developers to identify and provide solutions to issues identified.
- Develop and share best practices on performance.
- 5+ years of working experience in performance testing preferably using Loadrunner or equivalent tool.
- Thorough understanding of web, web services, AJAX protocols in Loadrunner.
- Analytical bent of mind and an ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to multitask between multiple competing priorities.
- Basic understanding of web systems and technologies, and underlying platforms such as .Net and Java.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
- Basic understanding of OSI model and related network protocols such TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Coding knowledge in any of the modern languages.
- Good knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases preferably SQL server.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in performance testing of thick client based applications.
- Knowledge of security testing.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!