Enterprise Account Executive - Northeast
Granicus | Sales | New York, NY
The Granicus Local Sales Team is a dynamic, results driven group charged with driving new revenue in a young and energized Cloud Vertical.
Ours is a team that values individual initiative as well as team work. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people’s lives.
The Enterprise Account Executive generates subscription sales for our SaaS platform and related services in the Northeast region. Local Government includes all government functions, including education and transit, for city and county agencies.
Join us to make a difference for the company and, most importantly, for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities with Local Government Agencies, including enterprise deals
- Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, including operational, business, and technical categories
- Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on Granicus to revolutionize the prospect’s engagement with the public
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Manage all aspects sales in your territory including; prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, forecasting revenue, contract management and closing deals
- Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Support management team in developing sales strategy
- Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our SalesForce CRM
- Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management, and peers
- Travel about 50%, this is a field position
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Who You Are:
- You are confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
- You have proven you can manage 30 or more active opportunities and meeting sales objectives by closing 15 or more opportunities per year
- You are capable of selling $100K+ deals as part of a diverse sales pipeline
- You are goal-oriented and self-motivated
- You are successful working independently and in a collaborative team
- You are excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You prefer to be independently accountable for commitments and delivering the best performance by intelligent prioritization
- You have proven your ability and passion for prospecting – frequently breaking into new accounts
- You have a passion for public sector success
- You focus on the client – the desire and ability to understand the drivers of client needs
- You demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- You have significant accomplishments selling enterprise software, ERP, SaaS, marketing / communications technology, or marketing services
- You have had success selling to state and local government entities
- You have an impressive track record of C-level sales activity
- You demonstrate effectiveness selling through partners, resellers and/or integrators
- You have 5+ years field sales experience in IT, information services, or business services sold on a subscription model
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.