Sr. UX Designer
AGDATA | Product Management | Charlotte, NC
AGDATA is seeking a Senior UX Designer to help us transform our Enterprise customer offerings and oversee the user experience of new products from conception to launch.
- Drive the UX/UI vision and apply user-centered design and research methods
- Design and implement formal and informal user research methods in order to proactively seek user input on solution ideas and designs.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by making compelling designs and concepts expressed visually through user personas, journey mapping, flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and other design deliverables.
- Develop and implement a process including guidelines for conducting effective user testing, focus groups and customer feedback sessions.
- Work with key product, marketing and technology stakeholders to create a consistent experience across major applications that is in alignment with our product brand
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of UX/UI experience for web and mobile applications
- Experience in guiding the design of complex, highly configurable B2B SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience in applying user-centered design methods
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process, including writing user stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Proficiency in wireframing and prototyping tools such as Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq, Proto.io
- Bachelors or Masters in Interaction Design, Visual Design, or equivalent experience
- Candidates must present a portfolio of user experience work
Who we are:
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer:
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Company provided Coke products
- Partner discounts (Verizon/ATT)
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive compensation
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Family medical leave
- Employee assistance program