Back End Web Developer II
Jamf | 800 - Marketing | Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship
We are looking for an experienced, high-performing back-end web developer to join our marketing team and help us build simple, usable web experiences that help us reach more organizations.
As a back-end web developer, you will create compelling user experiences for jamf.com and related properties. You will be responsible for evolving our existing offerings and helping us to continually iterate and improve our capabilities. And you will be part of a
If you are a self-starter with 3 or more years experience designing and building modern web properties, we would like to talk to you about joining our team at Jamf.
- Use best practices to develop a functional and modular content management framework, enabling our team to create appealing and usable experiences.
- Work with front-end developer and designer to implement designs into functional, re-usable code, ensuring that users have great experiences across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Progressively improve and iterate our systems to meet longer-term roadmap objectives, enabling our marketing content team to create compelling narratives that help visitors understand our unique offering.
- Understand and measure appropriate actions, allowing us to gain insights about site performance, usability, and user journeys.
- Iterate and improve performance and conversion through insights gathered from analytics and A/B testing.
- Develop and maintain legible and documented code, using DRY principles.
- 2 – 4 years experience leading and completing web development projects on time. (Required)
- Expert back-end or full-stack knowledge of web frameworks and server-side languages. (Required)
- Experience developing performant and production-ready web applications through modular, reusable code. (Required)
- Experience integrating with external systems using APIs. (Required)
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as ExpressionEngine, Laravel, or Symfony preferred, although not required. (Preferred)
- Experience testing code across multiple browsers and platforms. TDD would be a plus. (Preferred)
- Experience using version control within a team workflow(git). (Preferred)
- Experience with analytics packages (Google Analytics, Marketo, etc.) and SEO principles a plus. (Preferred)
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in
a culture. results- driven
- Passionate learner with an inherent desire to stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and best practices.
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams.