Numerator | Product Management | San Francisco, CA
The Product Manager will focus on developing the Insights product, our SaaS business intelligence platform that provides intuitive and customizable reports on path to purchase, for our clients. This role will be responsible for continued development of our Insights platform via conducting market research, gauging user feedbackand needs, determining specifications for the product and managing the product roadmap to deliver updates and new features. This role will also require team management skills, the ability to communicate across different teams and clients and focus on execution.
- User Research & Customer Needs - Understand user's needs to enhance or develop new features. Be able to independently conduct market research to identify current landscape and gaps in a user's work flow, validate product ideas and understand if product ideas will address market needs. Use this research to inform launch plans.
- Roadmap & Planning - Define short-term Insights product roadmap & communicate roadmap to stakeholders. Work with Services and Client Users to identify and prioritize product roadmap items. Work across relevant cross-teams (i.e. Data Sources, Data Analytics) to implement new features.
- Design & Development - Create user stories that address user's workflow and interaction with the product. Collaborate with Design team to develop mockups and prototypes. Develop functional specs and collaborate with engineers to explain the spec, test out and iterate on newly built features before launch.
- Data Analysis - The Insights platform is a business intelligence tool and our users are data savvy. We expect our Product Managers to be able to analyze data and make sense of it. Whether its usage data on our platform or getting into some of the analysis that runs our Insights product.
- Managing Product Launches - The Insights product is constantly evolving and some of our features need careful execution and planning across multiple teams. This role will require meticulous planning, planning for contingencies and being able to communicate clearly for successful product launches and adoption.
- Undergraduate degree; MBA optional
- Demonstrated Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus
- Demonstrated Experience form Product Management Framework is a plus, Pragmatic, Lean Canvas, 280 etc..
- Ability to establish credibility with engineers
- Glean customer insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Take action and hands-on experience in delivering business results
- Excellent communication skills - be able to present to customers and internal audiences
- Prior experience with shipping features on aggressive timelines
- Prior experience developing wireframes and product specs
- Prior experience with B2B product management is a plus
- Prior experience in the CPG industry, market research or with panel data is a plus
- Be comfortable with excel; SQL is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.