Business Development Representative
Vertafore | Sales | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do!
Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents, carriers, and governments carriers grow business and remain compliant with regulatory requirements. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future in Denver even stronger.
We are seeking highly motivated Business Development Representatives (BDR) interested in
The primary responsibility of the position is to drive bookings and recurring revenue growth by generating, qualifying, and developing sales pipeline. The BDR is a vital link between Marketing and Sales, and the BDR must be able to plan and execute daily and weekly, required activities to generate sales opportunities for Vertafore. This role has knowledge of the organization’s products/
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment.
We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven track record of achieving goals and/or quotas, or other similar objectives.
• Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
• Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
Preferred Job and Key Requirements:
- Execute the Vertafore Lead & Opportunity Management process for building
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly targets: pipeline, conversion rates, and stage “Zero” Opportunities which may consist of meetings, appointments virtually, demos, or follow-up calls assigned to quota carrying sales reps in Vertafore.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.