Channel Account Manager
TIBCO | 79000 Sales Channels - HQ | New York, NY
Reporting to the TIBCO Americas Channels Director Americas, the TIBCO Manager for Channels and Alliances is responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, and management of partner relationships (reseller, referral, agent, and strategic partners), focusing on leveraging account plans to drive enterprise market adoption of TIBCO solutions to achieve channel/company new bookings and enterprise new logo growth objectives.
The Manager’s primary responsibility is the revenue growth through partners.
The role will lead the optimization and activation of an existing partner base, while simultaneously accelerating the development of new partners
The successful candidate will have proven success managing a wide variety of go-to-market and technical partner profiles.
· Exceed quarterly and annual bookings quota, new logo objectives, goals for partner-connected sales, targets for partner deal registrations
· Drive a culture of multiple parallel customers: partners and their end customers
· Develop and help execute channel strategy in North America
· Provide strategic guidance to TIBCO Sales, Marketing, Support, Sales and Pre-sales team while working closely with Partner Programs, Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, Global Solutions Architects, Systems Engineers, and Customer Support Managers in a fast-paced, still-evolving, cross-functional team environment.
· Establish direct contacts with priority partners at a senior level, demonstrating strong sales and marketing skills in those interactions, assisting team in maximizing increased deal registrations and fill partner-connected sales funnel.
· Role model expertly articulating the business value of reselling or ‘sell with’ TIBCO
· Instill disciplined cadence of partner pipeline reviews with the Channel Managers and prioritized partners.
· Guide team to prioritize spends of time and dollars; approve travel and expenses for optimal use of company funds.
· Proactively seek out areas of improvement in TIBCO’s Channel Sales efforts, map action plans to address, and enlist others as appropriate to achieve positive change.