Contract - Technical Sourcer
Ping Identity | Human Resources (9120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
***This is a contract position***
***Work from home 4 days a week***
Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for Ping Identity! This contract position will be responsible for sourcing success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national sourcing plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative sourcing ideas. Will work as a partner to the recruiting team.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Works with recruiting to determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation.
- Understanding the functional breakdown of an organization.
- Must have technical recruiting/sourcing experience; preferably in the software industry
- 3+ years recruiting/sourcing experience for individual and managerial level.
- The ability to identify qualified candidates for various projects, contacting them through cold calling and capturing their interest.
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates
- Experience using staffing systems and tools including applicant tracking systems, the internet, job boards and imagination .
- Technical recruiting/sourcing experience including recruiting Software Developers and QA Engineers.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including interviewing, selling, influencing, negotiating and collaborating.
- Strong project management skills, including planning for and tracking recruiting metrics.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in all sourcing methods including using recruiting research, cold calling, warm calling and internet recruiting.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Work closely with recruiters to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.