Product Marketing Executive
Advanced | Marketing | Birmingham, England
As a member of the Advanced Product Marketing team and, using the Product Marketing Framework, you will be required to create product messaging, value propositions, customer-facing collateral, sales enablement tools, and in-product messaging for our Health & Care products. You will also work closely with senior and junior members of Product Management, Sales, and the wider Marketing team for product releases and new product launches.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, the ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-changing environment and the challenges this produces, as an advocate for our product range within the commercial side of the business. This role will be key in establishing product marketing best practices across the business.
- Develop product-level messaging and positioning for prospects and existing customers
- Create compelling marketing assets that clearly articulate the value of our products
- Build sales tools and sales training, supporting our global sales teams
- Work with Field Marketing and Sales teams to find customer stories and convert them into
- Develop thought leadership and content strategies, supporting the go-to-market plan
- Plan and coordinate cross-functional execution of product releases and new product launches
- Deliver customer feedback and requirements into Product Management to help shape the product roadmap
- Serve as a product expert and spokesperson, supporting sales meetings and events
- Product Management (including heads of Product Management teams)
- Field Sales (including heads and team leads)
- Inside Sales
- Field & Content Marketing
- Marketing Services
- A high level of written communication skills is key - especially the ability to understand internal material and convert to external content with
- Marketing experience, some demonstrable experience in the IT/software industry could be beneficial.
- A recognised Marketing qualification is preferred.
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Creative, proactive and organised
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good IT Skills
- Commitment to excellence
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Working
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Flexible and open to change