Vertafore | Administration | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to the executive team This includes but is not limited to, managing the schedules, meetings and travel. This position will also support other executives as needed. The role requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast paced environment. The Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information, is the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments and external clients, and works independently with minimal supervision or direction.
• Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team. Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
• Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
• Generate reports in Excel and Power Point.
• Prepare expense reports in Concur.
• Set up appointments and manage executive calendars through Microsoft Outlook.
• Assist with the scheduling and logistics for new hire interviews.
• Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
• Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
• The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
• Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
• Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
• Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Receives visitors in a courteous and professional manner; determines nature of visit and directs accordingly.
• Ability to work afterhours as necessary.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- Proven coordination experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills