Sr. Manager, Web and Digital Services
Ping Identity | Marketing - Lead Generation (7102) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an experienced web architecture and user experience professional to make Ping Identity’s web footprint an engaging, informative destination for our current and future customers. This is a player-coach role within the Marketing Demand Generation team reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation. You will establish the processes and standards by which updates are made to the website. You will drive the long-term project plan that implements state-of-the-art design, navigation, and optimization. As a coach, you will manage a team of digital services experts responsible for off-domain web channels including search, display, and e-mail. The successful candidate should love data and running a clean process. This role partners closely with the integrated marketing, product marketing, and web development teams.
- Execute digital tactics in support of all marketing campaigns.
- Optimize digital tactics to maximize conversions into pipeline.
- Design, implement and enforce governance process to ensure prioritization of high-value work and flawless quality assurance.
- Manage resources to ensure timely fulfillment of business unit requests.
- Apply user-experience best practices and latest innovations to drive continuous improvement to the web property. Works with the design team to ensure the site and its products are mobile and multi-platform friendly.
- Monitors statistics on a near-daily basis to assess the website’s business health and create high-performing conversion paths.
- Provide detailed and transparent analysis of digital statistics to team members and additional stakeholders with consideration of level of detail per audience.
- Working with web development and IT, implements processes to troubleshoot the site, ensuring content version control, multi-language support, registration/order flows, and unbroken links.
Manage the forward-looking strategic roadmap for the website, staying current on hardware, software, and best practices to ensure competitiveness.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum four years experience within the digital/creative industry managing deadlines and project details.
- Project management, with exposure to agile / scrum principles. PMI/PMP, Lean/Six Sigma, etc also acceptable.
- Successfully managed projects by collaborating with resources and partners across multiple functions.
- Possess strong business acumen and sound judgement able to identify, analyze and propose solutions.
- A/B tests and web analytics.
- ABM, organic and paid search, SEO, display ads and retargeting/remarketing, e-mail campaigns through marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, etc)
- Web interoperability, compatibility, browser and mobile
- User experience
- Experience as a web master/admin, web architect, or web developer.
- BA/BS required
- Minimum four years experience in supporting detailed project plans, business process enhancements and project management.
Experience working in a digital space and across digital platforms (websites, apps, mobile, etc.)