TIBCO | 51100 PSG EMEA Architects | Non-TIBCO Office,
Are you a curious technology leader looking to work with top tier clients to develop high impact solutions that leverage world class innovative cloud and analytic technologies? Are you skilled in designing solutions that support mission critical operations at scale, speed, and quality with expertise in the latest cloud technologies? If so, TIBCO is the place for you. We are looking for leaders to join us and thrive in our collaborative culture.
A technical Architect within TIBCO’s Professional Services Group is actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building. He or she possesses a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem-solving complex situations. Our technical architects perform at an expert level in the implementation of all TIBCO products and the integration to our client's existing technology strategy. Customer success is a motivating goal.
We are seeking someone with deep knowledge about a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies. This person will often function as the primary technology contact and will communicate frequently about schedules, deliverables, and risk.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- The Technical Architect performs integration planning activities: specifically reviews and provides recommendations relating to customers’ business integration vision, provides input to Center of Competency definition and roll-out, develops the high-level architecture and best practices, standards and reusable components that comprise an effective integration framework.
- Assume primary responsibility for the technical leadership of the world’s most challenging and impactful Digital Transformation projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Able to demonstrate significant Business gains through strategic architecture initiatives
- Assessment of current application architecture and definition of Target Application Architecture, strategic roadmap, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- As necessary, creation, governance and communication to appropriate audiences of the Architecture deliverables, e.g. Principles, Capability Map, Transversal Process, Integration Catalogue, Information Model,
- Application Map, Reference Architectures, etc.
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target Architecture, and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor architects and colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a consensus based solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and there by retiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the Integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies, but also able to remain unbiased in providing an objective and fact-based viewpoint
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit