CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
CenterSquare Technologies is a rapidly-growing software company that develops innovative applications and solutions that power the public experience! We are seeking an energetic Contracts Specialist to serve in a broad commercial contracting capacity. This role will support the commercial contracting process, specifically focusing on sales-side and vendor agreements. This position will report to the Corporate Counsel, Commercial Contracts.
- Review, draft, and negotiate sales contracts (including SaaS and Software License Agreements), maintenance and support agreements, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, SOWs, amendments, change orders, and other commercial agreements;
- Assist in the maintenance and obtainment of certificates of insurance and performance bonds, where necessary;
- Work alongside other Legal, Contracts, and Compliance team members in developing and leading process and risk mitigation improvements within the contracts lifecycle;
- Escalate non-standard, complex matters to appropriate internal resource;
- Participate in the periodic template review process, ensuring industry, legal, and business trends are appropriately codified;
- Works with diverse business units and internal stakeholders in order to ensure appropriate legal and contractual considerations are vetted and included in Company agreements; and
- Work alongside Corporate Counsel in the review, management, and resolution of customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced/Graduate degree and/or Contracts certifications a plus; experience is most critical;
- 3-5 years minimum experience reviewing/preparing/negotiating legal and commercial contracts;
- State and Local Gov’t Contracting experience is preferred;
- Familiarity with software license and subscription models is preferred;
- Leadership ability and a desire for career growth;
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet tight deadlines are critical;
- Excellent investigation skills and the ability to solve complex problems while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Self-motivated with desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with scanning software and document/contracts database management systems a plus;
- Willingness to travel domestically;
- Proficiency with electronic signature applications (e.g. DocuSign) a plus; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.