Marketing Specialist | ANZ
Jamf | 800 - Marketing | Sydney, New South Wales
Jamf is looking for an experienced and driven self-starter with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic company. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that company marketing efforts are timely and coordinated, taking advantage of and prioritising opportunities as they arise. In this role, you will ensure that marketing efforts are successfully executed, appropriately placed, and coordinated with company initiatives.
- Local execution of global marketing programs to create lead generation and/or brand awareness for specific target audiences and customer segments. These programs may include offline and online campaigns.
- Design and execute local marketing activity to create lead generation and/or brand awareness for specific target audiences and customer segments.
- Coordinate, maintain, and execute marketing and advertising schedules, including deliverables, timelines, budgets, and both internal and external resources needed to support activity
- Coordinate, place, and manage digital, and other forms of advertising
- Build and execute marketing and sales campaigns using Marketo
- Select, plan, and execute events and tradeshows
- Serves as primary day-to-day point of contact with third- party vendors to coordinate execution of marketing programs. Negotiate rates with vendors
- Monitor, analyse, and report on campaign performance, summarise key findings, recommend and make timely adjustments when necessary
- Research, source, and recommend marketing tactics such as events, tradeshows, media buying, speaking opportunities as input to marketing plans to support local product revenue goals.
- Identify tools and opportunities that support company business and marketing objectives
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred); a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 2 – 4 Years experience in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving work environment (Required)
- Proven record of successfully completing large projects (Required)
- Understanding of how marketing efforts support business objectives (Required)
- General Experience in media or media buying (Required)
- General Experience with interacting, negotiating, and managing vendor relationships (Required)
- Experience in Email Marketing / Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo (Required); Marketo Certified Expert (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to work with departments across an organisation
- Technical aptitude and desire for continuous learning and advancement
- Experience with Mac and iOS management and enterprise technologies a plus
- Strong project management and creative problem-solving skills