Product Manager - Mid Market Solutions
Trintech | Product Development | London, England
Trintech is looking for an energetic Product Manager to advance our goal of bringing great financial close solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
As part of our Product Management team, you’ll drive our Mid-Market solutions, designed to help customers streamline their a historically manual financial close process in order to let them focus time on more value-added tasks.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions, expanding globally and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into product development, while growing the business.
You’ll help build Product and Business Strategy, and will get to see real impact in the market, as a result of your work.
What You Get to Do:
- Define and Drive product strategy and roadmap for our Mid-Market solutions
- Work with Product Owners, Engineering & Design to deliver on the strategy and roadmap
- Develop key performance indicators for product and mobilize the team to impact them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders within Sales, Services, Presales, Cloud, Support and Marketing, to drive Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy
- Manage day-to-day progress of product, and provide technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product launches
- Interact with customers to understand their problems and goals, share the product roadmap and incorporate feedback into product plans
- Perform Market Research and identify key market trends in our industry, which can then be used to drive product innovation
- Create Competitive Analysis, comparing the solutions with key competitors
- Participate in key sales situations to drive company growth
- Understand and Manage Product level P&L
- Communicate, present and sell ideas to senior executives, by creating Business Cases
What We Need in You:
- 5+ years of experience working with commercial software, preferably in the Accounting/Finance space, involving regular interaction with customers
- Experience implementing pure SaaS frameworks and technology solutions
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management desirable
- Experience with agile project management of large, cross-functional, product initiatives
- An MBA is certainly a plus
- Ability to blend strategic instincts with flawless execution
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems and experience
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with people in all areas and levels of the organization
- Experience with writing business cases, ROI and pro-forma modeling
- Ability to tell a great story and set a compelling vision