Regional Director, Customer Success
NAVEX Global | Implementation | London,
Job Title: Regional Director, Customer Success
VP, Delivery Services
Full Time, Exempt
As the Regional Director of Customer Success, you are responsible for ensuring high quality engagement activity; project methodologies and business processes support successful execution with a focus on management of time, scope, cost and quality across Professional Services engagements. The Regional Director’s broad knowledge of company process, management of consulting and technical resource teams, communication with and reporting to Senior Leadership are critical to the continued growth and success of Professional Services team members and team achievement.
This role requires deep understanding of NAVEX Global products and services with an ability to determine complex scope across multiple product lines to support the sale and delivery of consulting services to new and existing clients. The Regional Director is responsible for professional growth and development of consulting and project management resources and for the delivery of Professional Services engagements, globally.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Achieve PS revenue targets and growth projections as well as grow upsell/cross-sell contributions in sales enablement activities.
- Oversee the Professional Services (PS) project management team, methodology and processes to ensure time, scope, cost and quality are in alignment.
- Promote and support project management best practices, lessons learned and knowledge sharing.
- Drive improvements to current offerings and methodologies and develop additional PS programs aligned with a focus on profitability and repeatability, as needed.
- Improve processes, procedures, and overall knowledgebase within PS with a focus on quality, increasing efficiency, reducing risk, delivering stability, and accommodating scalability.
- Contribute to creation of complex project estimates and SOW’s (Statements of Work) and process proposal approvals.
- Work collaboratively with sales, solutions engineers, marketing, services, and business development to drive consulting service opportunities and services excellence.
- Advise, coach and partner with cross-functional teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation techniques, as needed.
- Partner with marketing and product management groups on PS collateral and market positioning.
- Interact with customers using negotiation skills and issue resolution techniques.
- Allocate resources and project assignments based on internal skills matrix and project requirements.
- Onboard, mentor, train and foster growth of PS resources on core competencies with a deep understanding of product and services.
- Achieve consistent and timely reporting of all key success metrics for PS.
- Support the Vice President of Delivery Services, as required.
- Travel required as needed.
Leading and Developing People:
- Lead and continue to build diverse and highly functional teams and team leaders across NAVEX Global.
- Provide clear individual and team goals that ensures each team member understands their role in the success of NAVEX Global; make changes when necessary and proactively addresses performance issues.
- Coach and inspire staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in Professional Services consulting for cloud-based software application deployments preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, including the ability to facilitate client conversations and presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with resource training and professional development of consultants.
- The ability to adapt management style to motivate and facilitate the success of each employee.
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly.
- A general understanding of website functionality and related technologies.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and respond quickly to changing business and technical environments.
- Excellent business judgment in ambiguous situations through timely decisive action.
- Success in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Outstanding client relations skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Professional applications (Windows 7, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote).
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to collaborate with people and do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
For a quick background, NAVEX Global helps protect an organization’s team, reputation and bottom line through a comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services. We are the trusted global expert for more than 8,000 clients in 200+ countries and our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world.
Culturally, we understand that what you do outside of NAVEX Global is really important and for this reason we trust you will manage your job like your own business and take the time you need to attend to things that really matter. Because we do work hard while we’re at work, we also insist on having fun! Each month we bring people together for lunch, have surprise deliveries by our leadership team throughout the year, and host awesome holiday activities that won’t require you to take time away from other priorities in your life! By the way, if you prefer to work from home as a sales executive, we can make this work and we will ensure each quarter that your location does not inhibit you from personally enjoying some of our in-office activities!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.