Sr. Manager of Product Management Operations
CentralSquare Technologies | Product Management | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare is seeking a talented, data-driven Sr. Manager of Product Management Operations to join us as a member of our Product Management Team. You should be comfortable in a fast-growing environment and bring energy and creativity to your work, spanning high-level strategy as well as hands on execution.
Reporting to the VP Product Management, you will prepare and deliver compelling presentations to senior executives. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and presenting market information and insights to help guide business strategy and decision making. Works closely with all areas of the Product Management organization, becoming a trusted resource within the team
• Complete ownership of GTM-Product Launch Process across the enterprise
• Creates compelling, data rich analysis presentations.
• Determine, track, and report metrics that measure the progress of the Products
• Takes ownership of SharePoint/Wiki environment to help communicate on product information and product health
• Measures performance against process requirements
• Assist in the analysis of market segments and total available market
• Function as a support to the product team in conducting analysis in market sizing and growth, market share, and market opportunity
• Familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies
• Assessing the market potential of new product introductions
• Assess growth potential and demand analysis of new products and segments
• Lead cross-functional, high-impact projects as directed by the VP of Product Management
• 5+ years of experience as an operations or market analyst role
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communications and presentation skills required.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Advanced Excel and SharePoint skills preferred.
• Solid organization skills and flexibility to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks and projects
• You are cable of taking complex problems and ideas and communicate them effectively verbally and in writing to different stakeholders.
• Ability to travel on occasion to support business activities or industry events
• Bachelor level education minimum, Masters/MBA or equivalent preferred
• Proven track record of applying expertise to deliver business impact
• Knowledge of business operations, product marketing, pricing strategies, internal change management
• Saas or Software experience is preferred