Event Marketing Manager
Ping Identity | Identiverse (7200) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Looking for an experienced Event Marketing professional to create and execute the marketing strategy supporting the annual Identiverse Conference. This individual needs to have that perfect combination of project management, creativity and data acumen to not only manage the big picture but execute the day to day elements.
This position reports to the Senior Conference Manager
Major Responsibilities include:
- Define and drive a robust marketing strategy that results in increased attendee registration, sponsorship revenue, and overall brand awareness.
- Build targeted campaigns within existing channels, conference alumni, and new verticals
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of on and offline activity.
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns.
- Continually review and improve the end to end campaign process
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and email promotions to generate incremental registration.
- Manage the production of monthly digital newsletters, blogs and email campaigns
- Partner with internal resources to write effective copy that drives traffic to the conference website and ultimately completed registrations
- Maintain the global attendee database and expand the network of prospective attendees.
- Create new and develop existing relationships with leading trade press and industry bodies to widen the reach and promotion of the annual event.
- Manage external PR/Marketing agency
- Ensure timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads, and ensure third party activity is being delivered as agreed.
- Track ROI and metrics of external partners and programs
- • Partner with external creative agency to ensure that all deliverables are within branding guidelines and budget.
- • Work with internal resources to incorporate marketing copy into creative elements
- • Act as traffic manager to ensure all deliverables are met
- Overall project manager of conference website working with external partners, creative and registration teams, and developers to ensure content and creative is executed.
- Work with the content chair to ensure all speaker and conference content is incorporated correctly to drive registrations.
- Partner with external provider to manage the mobile event app
- Develop and execute the overall social media strategy across all channels
- Managing daily social media activity and track analytics. Making recommendations to improve visibility and effectiveness.
- Potentially utilize social media advertising and PPC to reach new audiences or re-engage previous attendees.
- Maintain the video archives from previous conferences
- 5-7 years professional work experience in conference marketing within the B2B environment
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves dive in where needed.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.