Implementation Consultant (Entry Level)
Vertafore | Professional Services | Denver, CO
Vertafore Professional Services Organization is looking for dynamic and passionate people to join our team! As a new Implementation Consultant you will develop market leading skills that will launch your career growth aligned with your professional aspirations. Vertafore Implementation Consultants are trusted advisors combining project management, configuration, data conversion, training, and business expertise to guide our customers through the process of software implementation and achieve customer success.
Implementation Consultants start their journey with a cohort of colleagues that undergo robust training and have the opportunity to work across multiple Vertafore products and competencies such as project management, data conversion, and training. You will be part of a strong Professional Services team that is here to support a career path that is aligned with your professional aspirations as you develop deep competency in project management, data conversions, or training over time. You will start your career in our Denver Delivery Center building skills and working in our high volume, SaaS based implementation practice. As you develop deeper industry, business, & competency expertise you will have the opportunity to grow in to our enterprise implementation practices leading very large and complex customer engagements.
You as the Implementation Consultant, are responsible to manage and execute the project from beginning to end and will act as the liaison between customer and internal teams, you will communicate project deliverables at all levels, and make sure items are executed on time, to budget, with high quality. You will also execute data conversion tasks, provide customer facing training, author project deliverables, and provide application configuration consulting throughout the project lifecycle.
You will manage multiple projects at a time and interface with both the customer and internal project teams to balance priorities against many milestones and deliverables to ensure customer success.
The right candidate will thrive on making everyone around them better, enthusiastically meet goals, and are motivated by team accomplishment over individual accolades.
Who You Are
- You are eager for challenges that explore your full potential and want to develop market leading skills that will accelerate your career growth and progressions.
- You are passionate about continuously learning new technologies and skills.
- You are highly organized and have ability to manage projects including: managing project budget, forecasting project revenues, managing project schedules and resources, building project plans, managing project scope, and building executive status reports.
- You excel at setting and managing expectations internally with your team as well as externally to your customer to successfully deliver projects.
- You have proven ability communicating with the customer to ensure progress is being made and concerns are managed promptly.
- You have a proven track record of building, developing and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project in person and remotely.
- You are experienced and can handle difficult and escalated situations with minimal leadership involvement.
- Have ability to deliver onsite and remote consultative training for a wide variety of product capabilities, from agency management systems to content & workflows.
- You thrive in a challenging environment, helping users adopt new technology that impacts every element of their day to day work.
- You enjoy digging in, solving ‘hands-on’ technical challenges, and working with and transforming large data sets
10% throughout the year