Numerator | Talent | Chicago, IL
The Recruiter will join the Global Recruitment Team out of our Chicago headquarters and be responsible for talent acquisition efforts supporting the tremendous growth initiatives in multiple areas of our business - such as, Engineering/Software Development, Operations, Professional Services/Research & Analytics, Information Technology, and Corporate Services (Finance & Admin, etc.).
- Execute the job requisition approval process.
- Perform detailed job intake sessions with hiring managers in order to construct the ideal candidate profile.
- Design and implement focused and creative talent sourcing strategies to pipeline both active and passive candidates for current and future job requisitions.
- Articulate Numerator's business value, work culture, and other positive differentiators to candidates as their first point-of-contact.
- Vet candidates for both technical and behavioral fit and present shortlists of top talent to hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner by facilitating department interviews and gathering interview feedback in a timely manner.
- Capture and document all search activity in our applicant tracking system (Hirebridge) and all other relevant data points for various scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome, and function as a strategic talent advisor at all times.
- Execute the job offer approval process and convert candidates into new hires.
- Participate in other company or departmental projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of in-house / corporate recruitment experience preferred
- Competency with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Drive, etc.) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Competency with LinkedIn, Indeed, and other talent sourcing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.