Account Coordinator - Media Strategy & Operations
Mediaocean | MBuy | Chicago, IL
MBuy is the leading everychannel media partner, the only managed service on the largest proprietary tech stack in the world – we plan, buy, and optimize your campaigns across all traditional and digital media types. We help our clients plan, buy, and optimize everychannel campaigns that engage consumers in a constantly evolving media landscape. We provide advertisers with the only managed service on Mediaocean software – MBuy operates on the largest media platform in the world that enables cross-channel buying, real-time optimization, and workflow solutions.
MBuy is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our growing team! This role will work with clients from a variety of industries on the strategy, execution and optimization of their media campaigns. In addition to providing clients with day-to-day guidance on best practices in media, the Account Coordinator works cross functionally within MBuy to ensure successful delivery of projects and campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in the fast paced, ever changing media world.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
· Assist in operations process for assigned accounts from kick-off call, account implementation, strategy, and performance evaluation.
· Assist in consumer and industry research using various research tools and platforms
· Participate in development of campaign strategy
· Regular exposure to and education on emerging media types and technology partners
· Partner with Account Management, Business Development and Data Science teams to ensure successful delivery of campaigns and client deliverables
· Directly communicate with clients to determine account goals, create parameters and set appropriate expectations
· Regular account updates to the client and internal Mbuy team
· Assist in producing and supplying accurate account performance reports to clients and staff
· Partner with clients throughout their workflow
· Work alongside clients to enhance performance based on historical data
· Assist Account Management team in pulling reporting and analyzing data
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications
· Familiarity with social, programmatic, video, and mobile advertising is desirable, but not mandatory
· Demonstrated proficiency working in MS Excel, MS Power Point (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, complex calculations, etc)
· Curiosity and eagerness to learn the ins and outs of the media and advertising world
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and multi-task