TIBCO | 59900 Scribe - Customer Support | Manchester, NH
The TIBCO Scribe Support team in Manchester, New Hampshire, is a critical group in the TIBCO Global Support Organization. We provide world-class support services globally to assist customers and partners to successfully implement and use TIBCO Scribe integration products. We strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing knowledgeable, experienced support engineers, 24 hours a day and focus on continuous process improvement.
Do you like helping Customers? Do you enjoy solving complex technical issues? Do you like taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions? Do you love to work with a team that delivers astounding Customer Support experience while consistently strives to enhance the product and processes? Does this sound like you?If yes, we have an opening within our TIBCO Scribe Support Group.
- Monitor phone, chat, and case system for new support cases
- Resolve customer service issues with passwords, subscriptions, registration, serial numbers, access to web portal
- Communicate directly with users via phone, chat, email, or web meetings
- Collect information needed to properly assign severity to support cases, suggest appropriate knowledge base articles
- Consult with subject matter experts to resolve the problem and if necessary assign cases to more senior support engineers with a clearly written description of the problem and troubleshooting steps taken so far
- Follow documented support procedures and adhere to published service level agreements
- Clearly document problem descriptions, defects, and resolutions in the technical support systems and ensure that the essential information needed to work on the case has been captured
- Maintain technical knowledge of supported Scribe products through internal training and hands on experience
- Identify trends occurring in incoming cases
- After gaining enough experience, join the on call support team to be a point of contact for after hours and weekend support
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Maintain a professional demeanor in the office and when interacting with clients
- Analyze Scribe log files and third-party log files to understand the underlying issues and to describe the chain of events
- Query back-end databases for information
- Contribute to the development of technical resources such as internal and external knowledge base articles, troubleshooting guides, and community posts. Expectation is to at least produce two knowledge base articles per month.
- Other duties as assigned