NAVEX Global | Sales, Leadership & Operations | Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Account Manager
Sales, Leadership & Operations
Director, Account Mgmt.
Charlotte, NC or Lake Oswego, OR
As an aspiring sales executive working for the global leader in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) space, you will serve as the lead contact for assigned accounts to facilitate customer needs, resolve issues, and explore potential revenue opportunities. You will also work alongside our seasoned sales executives to develop your solution selling skills and overall sales expertise.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of NAVEX Global’s suite of products as assigned to you and be able to communicate the value of our products with our client base.
- Act as an additional point-of-contact for assigned accounts and delegate/manage tasks as necessary to appropriate internal departments.
- Educate existing clients on what products and services are available to meet their immediate needs.
- Actively participate in initiatives that allow NAVEX Global to maintain healthy client relationships and drive additional revenue.
- Provide support on complex scoping requests.
- Manage and execute low-end revenue transactions.
- Process change requests as needed.
- Analyze existing services/contracts to identify portfolio expansion opportunities that will increase a client’s total account value.
- Understand the competition and current industry developments within the compliance space.
- Capture your consistent activity of rep/customer contact and other key information within Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Provide backup coverage for other Account Managers as needed.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience.
- 1-2 years of experience selling software or Internet applications or comparable experience using solution selling techniques.
- Experience supporting a sales strategy, including the techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
- Experience in business development activities including prospecting, networking, and partnering, and achieving overall client satisfaction.
- Experience working independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.