EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
We’re looking for a Geomatics Technician to join our team. A Geomatics Technician is responsible for quality control and assembly of all Pictometry products. One of the most vital components of a Technician’s responsibilities is reviewing digital images and making pass or fail decisions based on image quality and accuracy. We are a fast paced, energetic team driven by continuous process improvement. We’re looking for motivated, organized, and independent team members. This position requires good communication skills and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Utilize proprietary internal and industry standard geomatics packages to post-process raw GPS, INS, and digital image data
- Ensure that customer image quality and accuracy requirements are met by following established procedures and policies
- Creation of various image mosaics using proprietary and third party software
- Assembly and QC of final customer image library
- Document details related to project progress and overall status updates using established company standards and systems
- Work with Geomatics Management to identify best practices and procedural improvements
- Ongoing software training and development support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent personal computer abilities required, experience with file management, networking, databases, etc. strongly preferred
- Ability to manage detail intensive data processing within given timelines
- Experience with information technology, digital imaging, photography, physics, mathematics, management, GPS, GIS, scripting, remote sensing or administrative work would be helpful
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.