Strategic Business Development Executive - Apple
Jamf | 150 - Sales Global Alliances | Minneapolis, MN
This role is responsible for creating and cultivating strategic relationships with Apple’s business development managers, sales managers, and IS&T with the Apple SMB Online Team. This position is responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy and messaging for the success of both Apple and Jamf.
- Collaborate with Strategic Business Development colleagues to create resources and support materials for sales enablement within Apple
- Build strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf's Whole Product Experience story and benefits to Apple’s sales leadership and their teams
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Apple’s Business Development Managers and sales teams to identify business and training opportunities
- Activates a business plan to achieve key performance indicators and metrics, based on agreed upon MBO’s. MBO’s to align with Apple’s goals.
- Prospects, builds, and maintains relationship with Apple SMB Online inside sales team located in Elk Grove, CA.
- Drive effectiveness of industry specific solutions to win incremental business, ensuring compliance with Jamf's sales program
- Develop and maintain mapping of the Apple teams
- Build relationships within the IS&T organization at Elk Grove, where the recently posted MDM Manager role will reside.
- Work with internal Jamf team members across various departments (Marketing/Product Management, etc.) supporting and developing Apple as a customer, leveraging these relationships
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 2 – 4 Years Experience in sales or marketing within the Apple ecosystem, specifically at Apple and/or Jamf (Required)
- 1 – 2 Years Experience in trade shows, product marketing, field marketing, sales, and operations (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills - able to clearly articulate technical concepts in a relatable way
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - building strong, lasting relationships is critical
- Excellent Organizational Skills - thrive in a complex environment
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Passion for all things Apple and strong desire to see Apple succeed in the marketplace
- Authenticity; this individual must truly want to aid Apple in its continued success
- High degree of transparency and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction and within a larger team
- Elk Grove/Cupertino as needed to support events and enablement activities.
- Minneapolis office at least once per quarter
- Other field travel (other strategic Apple locations) as needed to support Apple relationships