Customer Experience Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Experience | Lake Mary, FL
Summary: The Customer Experience Office at CentralSquare is responsible for understanding the interactions between the organization and a customer throughout our relationship. We are responsible for the initiatives that educate the company on customer outcomes, voice of the customer and gathering and using feedback. We are looking for an experienced candidate to support the team by becoming the go-to for source data, reporting and actionable insights. This role will play a critical part on the team as we work to educate and drive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enhance / Develop / Deliver reports that define and measure key performance metrics and business trends
• Create and maintain dashboards that monitor KPIs at the appropriate cadence
• Ensure a high level of data integrity by validating data, addressing data errors and correcting as needed
• Provide actionable insights that illustrate visual trends allowing stakeholders to make necessary business decisions and the ability to c
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in an operational analytics/reporting role with a focus on Customer Success
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Salesforce and Gainsight preferred
- Strong Excel skills. Qliktools other BI reporting also desired.
- Demonstrate ability to collect and assess data as well as be able to present it in an actionable and insightful way
- Ability to work cross functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills - role will be expected to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priority