Global Sales Enablement Coordinator
TIBCO | 70110 Sales Enablement | Palo Alto, CA
The goal of the sales enablement coordinator is to facilitate the sales team activities to maximize their performance and ensure they are supported via onboarding, sales tools and ongoing enablement activities to ensure they are successful in selling globally.
- Coordinate sales / partner enablement programs at TIBCO.
- Initiate, develop and manage strong partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels in the organization to ensure alignment across the organization and ongoing effectiveness and essentially acting as as a liaison between Sales and Marketing.
- Manage access to various sales tools used by sales force and generate regular usage reports for management.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs through surveys.
- Help organize sales and marketing activities
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Generate reports on project scope, timelines, dependencies, resources and budget.