VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Program Manager, PSG
TIBCO | 53000 PSG GD HQ | Pune,
Managed Services Delivery Lead is Associate Director/Senior Program Manager position suitable for an experienced professional with comparable accountability in last 5 years.Skills & Requirements
- Maintain ownership of all managed services account delivery globally to meet or exceed SLA targets. This is to ensure delivery of world class customer service experience to TIBCO’s managed services clients
- Mentor and guide managed services teams in developing updating processes, templates, tools and artifacts for ongoing improvement of managed services delivery
- During critical incidents take ownership of stakeholder communication, co-ordinate and guide the team till closure of the incident
- Demonstrated experience to work under stringent SLA driven environment
- Manage teams working in Shifts providing 24x7 support to customers mission critical applications and business processes
- Acquire working knowledge of customer service platform, software, databases and tools
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Maximize operational performance and financial benefit by optimizing resource utilization
- Mentor and develop team (service agents), keep the team motivated, work with the tem to make sure they abide by all defined policies and procedures
- Drive operational efficiencies through Automation across Managed Services portfolio
- Develop strong relationship with TIBCOs support engineering team, product development team and CloudOps team to get answers to problems quickly so as to resolve issues on a timely manner as well as to align the managed services solutions offerings to the product releases
- Provide best customer service by maintaining excellent customer relationship and benchmarking best practices
- Demonstrated experience in Demand Management, Resourcing and Forecasting
- Upgrade reporting dashboard to be provide real time state of global managed services portfolio
- Experience as well as demonstrated thought leadership in SaaS, PaaS as well as Cloud and Big Data / Analytics
- Help craft the sales message and sales artifacts for managed services solutions working with the Managed Services Lead and Services GEO leads as well as other services sales leadership
- Pre-Sales experience is a bonus
- Experience in Senior Leadership reviews, status reporting and audits.
- Demonstrated experience in owning Managed Services (Fixed Price) proposals, SLA related negotiation.
- Demonstrated skill in customer service, team management and project management
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and perform within short timeframes. Must be confident and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Must be a “self-starter”
- Candidates must demonstrate ability to build and maintain working relationships within TIBCO and be able to draw on these relationships as needed
- Must me comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced company
- Must have the ability to visit other Delivery Unit locations (Pune / Mumbai / Hyderabad), with regular travel to these locations to have people engagement.
- Inculcate a culture of meritocracy and metrics driven performance for customer commitments and people management.
- Involved in setting and supporting Customer Satisfaction goals
- Managing a team of highly-technical, highly-capable Technical Architects, Consultantsand Developers from both the project and career perspectives; recognizing and developing talents; identifying and filling skills gaps; own and driving career plans to help develop a dynamic and responsive team to assist customers in driving value from their IT investments